Sunday, December 26, 2010

things never went right.

I was really moved with Justin Bieber's song, PRAY,
Been listening to that song lately,
When i feel down n listening to that song the smile is back.
Yeah.
Getting stronger everytime,
Im starting to learn that no one can lean on someone for long,
Im starting to learn that standing up w/ my own feet better than juz being so emotional,
Im starting to learn that no one would really be there,
Im starting to learn that u cant trust someone's words or promises 100%,
Im starting to learn not to put soo much hope in someone but myself,
Im starting to learn that life isnt a gamble nor joke,
Life is a maze,
A dangerous big maze with everything inside it,
Roller-coaster, horrible accident, unexpected guest u name it.
Live our life to the fullest aint mean u go n fuck urself up.
Screw urself then thats it,
It may be the end or beginning for u.
Depends on what kinda person u r.
People would ask me to tell wth happened to me,
But it seems those words stuck n wont come out,
People would put soo much pressure on me n still i couldnt tell what had happened.
Holidays were really suck up.
Spent most of my times sleeping n pray to god so that the time pass away juz lyk that. -___-"

But all i do now,
Every moment when things aint ryt,
Close my eyes n pray that things eventually gets better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment